Epoxy Floor Coating Melbourne is a great choice for the domestic and commercial purposes. It can be applied quickly and easily, and dries with a shiny finish within 24 hours. Epoxy floors have many benefits: they’re durable, easy to clean and maintain, scratch and chemical resistant, low maintenance as well as easy to install.
Epoxy Coating Melbourne also comes in an array of colours including metallic tones that reflect light beautifully making them an attractive addition to any space. Epoxy paints are sold by the quart so you will need at least 2 quarts per square metre of coverage – one can cover up to 250 square metres depending on how thickly it’s applied
Metallic epoxy paint
Metallic Epoxy Floor Melbourne is a type of coating. It’s an ideal option for many different surfaces, suitable for both interior and exterior use. Metallic epoxy paint contains metallic pigments that give it its shimmering effect, and can be applied to concrete, wood or masonry surfaces.
While this may sound like an impossible task, with the right preparation and application techniques you can apply your own metallic epoxy paint at home! Here’s how:
Residential epoxy flooring
Residential Epoxy Flooring Melbourne is a great choice for any residential property and can be installed in many different areas of the home. Epoxy flooring is a durable, low maintenance and easy to clean flooring solution that can last for up to 50 years.
Residential epoxy flooring has many benefits including:
- It’s extremely durable – making it an excellent choice if you want something that will last as long as possible with little or no maintenance required over time
- It doesn’t get damaged easily – meaning you won’t need to worry about scratches or scuffs on your floors when they happen accidentally (and they will happen)
Residential Epoxy Flooring Melbourne and Metallic Epoxy Paint
Epoxy Floor Paint Melbourne and Metallic Epoxy Paint Coatings a great way to add value to your home without the cost of doing a complete renovation.
If you’re considering using our residential epoxy flooring products for your next project, this guideline will outline some of the benefits and considerations that come with using metallic epoxy paint in your home.
Use this guideline for Metallic epoxy and Residential Epoxy Floors in Melbourne.
Metallic epoxy and residential epoxy floors are two of the most durable flooring options available to homeowners. They can be used in a variety of rooms, from kitchens to bathrooms, and they are both resistant to water damage, chemicals, and wear and tear. They also have a very low shrinkage rate, so they can be installed over a variety of surfaces.
However, there are some differences between metallic epoxy and residential epoxy floors that you should be aware of before deciding which one is right for your home. These include:
- Cost: Metallic epoxy is more expensive than residential epoxy because it contains metal flakes that give the floor its unique appearance.
- Installation: Residential epoxy floors are easier to install than metallic epoxy because they do not require any special equipment or skills to put down correctly; however, metallic epoxy requires extra care during installation to ensure that it does not chip off over time due to improper handling during installation or subsequent cleaning processes (which could damage its appearance).
Granicrete got a few tips for you that will help you get the most out of your Metallic epoxy and Residential Epoxy Floors.
- Use a drop cloth to protect your floor from drips, spills, and other messes.
- Make sure to follow the instructions exactly as they are written on the package—don’t skip steps or take short cuts!
- Avoid high-traffic areas while the epoxy is curing—your new floors need time to set themselves in place!
- Do not paint over your epoxy floor. If you want to change the color of your floor, we recommend stripping off the existing finish and starting over with the new color.
- Clean your epoxy floor regularly with a quality cleaner and mop. If you have pets or children, we recommend using a broom instead of a vacuum cleaner to avoid damaging the surface.
- If you have an issue with your epoxy floor that cannot be resolved by our cleaning process or by following these tips, please contact us immediately so we can help you resolve it as quickly as possible!
Epoxy Flooring Flakes
Epoxy Flooring Flakes is a perfect way to give your floors a shiny and attractive look. This product is made of glass beads that are used to make a floor look like marble or granite. The product is also known as epoxy stone, epoxy marble, or epoxy granite.
The product has many benefits including its durability, ease of installation, and low cost. It can be installed over concrete floors without any preparation. Epoxy Flooring Flakes can be applied to any type of flooring surface such as wood, tile, or vinyl.
This type of flooring is ideal for commercial spaces such as restaurants, offices, retail stores and other types of establishments where it may see heavy traffic like schools or hospitals. This type of flooring will last for years and require little maintenance once installed properly by following the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
Epoxy flooring is a beautiful, durable way to update your home. It can be used in any room of the house, and it will give your space a shiny and attractive look.
Here are some tips for using epoxy flooring flakes:
- Mix the epoxy flakes with water and stir them until they’re smooth and easy to spread.
- Apply the mixture to your floor with a paintbrush or roller, depending on the size of your room.
- Let dry for two hours before walking on it or sitting on furniture over it.
Hopefully, this article has helped you understand the differences between Epoxy Paint Melbourne and residential epoxy flooring in Melbourne. If you have any questions about either of these products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch the epoxy flooring expert Granicrete Australia.